Friday 8 August 2008

Gordon Ramsay Refused to be at His Kids' Births

TV Chef Gordon Ramsay refused to be pose at the births of any of his quartet kids -- because he feared it would dilapidation his "very active" sexual practice life.


The flaming star, 41, revealed that he told his lovely wife Tana, "We have the most amazing life. We're very active in the sleeping room and I think you're a beautiful lady. I don't want to see something coming out of a kind of sci-fi movie.


"I don't want to see a skinned rabbit or skinned pigeon approaching out of your ninny and then get excited and prevail it. Give it to me when it's all nice and sort of clean and ready to go."


Gordon originally this hebdomad revealed that he about drowned after plunging off a drop-off � then landing in freezing cold water.


He said, "I thought I was a goner.


"They say cats have nine lives. I've had 12 already and I don't know how many more than I'll have.


"I remember thought process, 'Oh f***'. My boots and my waterproofs were dragging me down.


"I�m an extremely good swimmer, only I couldn't get to the surface. I was panicking and my lungs were filling with water.


"When I got to the top after getting my boots sour I was dazed and my head was completely numb."




More info